Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Holidays

We sold our house last November and spent Christmas at my mom and dad's house so we didn't get to decorate. Well with having our house done I told Ryan that I needed to go get some Christmas Decorations. He told me I already had enough so I didn't need any more. Boy was he right. I started going through my stuff and I found a lot of stuff I didn't realize I had. I had stuff that I got from Bunco that I didn't even get to put up last year. Although I said I wouldn't get more Christmas decorations I do need to get Stocking holders because I now have a mantel that I can hand them from.
Ryan went out on Black Friday and bought a tree while I was at work. When I got home he had it up ready for me to decorate. We were going to go buy lights and started looking in our Christmas boxes and found 6 boxes of lights. Yeah we didn't have to go buy any. Ryan strung the lights and put the angel on top. While I was getting out our other decorations I found these clear beads that my Grandma Johnson gave to me before they moved last year. So I got to add something new to my tree. We finally got the rest of the tree decorated with bows, bulbs and lets not forget the train underneath. We got some batteries for the train and put them in yesterday. Khoa didn't like the train we would put it toy on it so it would take it around in circle and he would knock his toy off and the scurry back before the train came back around it was pretty funny to watch.


Our neighbors have this blowup chimney that the Santa goes up and down. We had Khoa out front and he noticed it and starting watching as the Santa would go up and then down. I think he was getting scared of it because he came over by us and started doing this protective thing were he blows air threw his cheeks and make a growling sound. I was so funny after watching him for about five minutes we decided we would take him back inside.
The Santa that Khoa doesn't like

2 comments:

Kelly and Whitney said...

Well Kara where is a picture of your tree? I wanted to see it finished before we left. Khoa is such a funny dog, hopefully we didnt scare you away from having kids.

Kara said...

Khoa is doing better. It will be interesting to see how he adapts when we have kids. I will get a picture of our tree.