Memorial Weekend was our first weekend at
On May 26th my mom, sister and I went to the Taylor Swift Concert. It was a lot of fun. I was a little disappointed because Kellie Pickler didn't perform. I was looking forward to seeing her again. My cousin won backstage passes to see Kellie Pickler and then didn't get to see her. She was really mad but it was made up when Taylor Swift came out at their terminal and sang "Hey Stephen" and then gave her daughter her bracelet and gave them hugs. She was really good in concert and I would go to her again. This summer we are going to a lot of concerts the next one we will be going to is George Straight then we are going to Toby Keith and then Keith Urban. I am really excited.
Taylor Swift (The guy in the cowboy hat is Heath)
Taylor Swift after Love StoryWe had a BBQ with my grandparents for my birthday and
On Sunday we had another get together with my Grandpa Ballard and Elayne's Family as a going away party/birthday party/graduation party/fathers day party. We had a lot of fun. It’s not too often that we do a lot of stuff with that side of the family. My grandpa and Elayne left for
My little brother graduated from Mountain Crest on June 2nd (with help from my sister and mom). I can't believe he is old enough to graduate. I swear it was just last year that I was getting married and he was only 13 running around with the cousins. My mom had seen an announcement that was for someone else graduating and she wanted me to put something together for my brother. We went out and took some pictures on Saturday and had them printed the same day. So here it is.
Ryan’s family had a BBQ on Saturday the 6th. We had a lot of fun. The whole family was there and even Ryan’s aunt Twila and cousin Kinley. Ryan invited a friend from work (Jeremy and his family). The kids had so much fun running around. We had ribs & Dutch oven potatoes for dinner and then sat around the fire. It was a lot of fun.
Hunter & Memphis playing on the trainHunter
Taylor
Whitney & Taylor
We had a birthday party for my grandpa Johnson on Sunday. Because it was raining we had it at my mom's house. It was a lot of fun getting together with the family.
My Mom's Family (Jill, Lynnette, Jan, Grandpa Johnson, Grandma Johnson, Keith)The Family with their spouses
I have a busy summer coming up so hopefully I can keep you all posted on stuff that is happening in our lives.

1 comment:
You're going to Keith Urban? I want to go so bad!!
Post a Comment