So its been awhile since I have done a post, things have just been a little crazy around here. At The office I am working on the "Babes of 2008" section and we have had a lot of problems with the internet form so I have had to call people back to try and work everything out.
My family went down to the Body Worlds Exhibit on the last Saturday they were open. BAD IDEA it was so busy, we waited in line for 2 hours before we got in. Then it took about an hour to an hour and half to get through. There was so many people in there we couldn't even get close to the cases. We then went to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory(way yummy). My mom and dad had to hurry to get to the Jazz game that they thought started at 6:30 and then when they got there it didn't start until 7:00. Ryan drove down earlier that morning to go to the gun show with the guys. Then us girls went down later. For a While now Ryan has been looking for a new gun ( an AR-15) and finally got one(a bad "A" AR-15) when we went to Salt Lake. He couldn't find what he wanted at the gun show, but found one that a guy was selling that was just perfect. So after we got done eating we went to Pleasant Grove to pick it up. Well when you go to Pleasant Grove you pass Cabela's so of course we had to stop and get some ammo so he could go home and shoot. Turns out he was too busy so he didn't even shoot it until Wednesday.
I started bowling again at the beginning of the year. I bowl on Mondays with some friends and Wednesdays with my family. This week, on Monday I didn't do so well, so I was hoping wendsday would be better. We bowl three games and the first game I got a 173 which I thought was really good for me because my average is 134. My team kept telling me to keep it up and I told them that will be the highest game of the night for me I will probably only get like a 116 or something like that. Well the next game I got a 152 I felt pretty good about that I went down from the 173 but not to much. Then on with the third game I scored a 199 only 1 pin shy of scoring a 200. I was extremely devastated because if I could have just not guttered the one ball I could have had a 200. You don't get much when you get a 200 but you do get a pin. I really was looking forward to adding a pin to my collection. I have only every got over a 200 once I think I got a 204 so I have one pin but I have quite a nice collection of patches. I still broke a record for myself, my total series for all three games was a 524. I haven't yet recieve a patch for having a 500 series.
2 comments:
what the "H", not a 500 series patch. Wow, you are a lucky girl!! so umm... would you let me in on your secrets?.... when I start bowling? haha just kidding Kara, thats awesome way to go champ. My mom told me about Ry's gun and how she got to fire it a couple time. very sweet I glad he got his precious gun! Love ya guys, hope to see ya soon.
hey nice going on the bowling score i knew u were good
Post a Comment