Breanne had a baby girl on Sunday. She weighed 7 lbs 7 oz and was 19" long. She has dark hair and looks alot like Breanne. Although I haven't seen any baby pics of Ethan so I can't say who she resembles the most. They didn't have any girl names picked out so it took a little while to name her but it fits her.
6 comments:
She is so cute!!
She is a doll!!! She looks just like Breanne did as a baby. Can't wait to hold her.
Yay congrats Aunt Kara! When I read the name of the post I thought they named her Duffel - I didn't know that was their last name! haha! Abigail is really cute though! I bet you are so excited, except you thought it was a boy. How fun!
She is so stinkin' cute!! And lots of hair!! I'm sure Breanne will post when she has time, but that take a while after having a new baby!! Tell her CONGRATULATIONS for me!!!!!! She is darling!!
i think she lookes like breanne a lot how cute congrats kara now your an aunt to 4 under 3 lol how cool
yoru my favorite sister-in-law i love you Kara congrats on being a new auntie!!
Post a Comment